Nicholas Financial is looking for experienced customer service representatives to join it's Garner, NC team. Customer service representatives are primarily responsible for processing all the paperwork for funding automobile loans. The job requires excellent attention to detail in a fast paced environment.
- Processing automobile paperwork for funding
- Working with local automobile dealerships to obtain funding documents
- Verifying customers information on credit applications
- Taking customer payments
- Answering incoming phone calls
- Great attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Bi-lingual a plus
Nicholas Financial, Inc., (NASDAQ: NICK), is a publicly traded subprime auto finance company, established in 1985, that specializes in purchasing and servicing auto loans made by franchised and independent auto dealers, via a network of company owned and operated branch offices.
Automotive Banking and Financial Services
Customer Service, Information Technology